Week 4
Work with some of your fellow classmates and go through your solution to project 1: LDPM
- You can work with up to three people (you MUST work with at least one other person)
- With whom did you work?
I worked with Serena Ngo and Chanroop Randhawa.
- With whom did you work?
- What was your strategy for solving the assignments?
- Did you start writing code right away? Did you plan it out on paper?
I started as soon as I could. I always write code out on paper to visualize it.
- Did you start writing code right away? Did you plan it out on paper?
- What was THEIR strategy for solving the assignments
Chanroop - Her project strategy involved thoroughly reviewing documents and then working file by file, finishing withMonster.java. She planned her code using rough UML diagrams on paper.
Serena - Her approach involved first outlining variables, methods, and classes from the document, then adding JavaDoc comments as guidance. She then went method by method, writing pseudocode and comments, followed by a rough code draft. - How would you change your strategy having worked on the assignment?
I would have started earlier and perhaps tried to contact the TA/the professor since i had some problems I couldn't fix, which ended up costing me many points. - According to your classmate(s): how well does your code follow the Google Java Style Guide?
Pretty well!- Did you know you can automate applying some of the style guide rules?
- Did you know you can automate applying some of the style guide rules?
- What was the most challenging part?
I couldn't get the unit tests to work with my code. So I had to change the unit tests, which we were not supposed to do. - What was the most interesting? Perhaps making the monsters and implementing everything we've learnt so far.
- What are you the most proud of? Actually being able to complete 90% of the work.
- How did you celebrate completing the assignment?
- If you didn't how will you celebrate?
- Lots of sleep!!
- If you didn't how will you celebrate?
Comments
Post a Comment